- 1999: Full Professor, Faculté des Sciences, Université Jean Monnet, Saint-Etienne, France
- Since 2007: Coordinator of the Erasmus Mundus Master Program CIMET (Color in Informatics and Media Technology), cf. http://www.master-erasmusmundus-color.eu/
- Since 2008: Head of the reasearch team ?Color Content-Aware Image Processing?. (7 staff members, 5 PhD students) in the Laboratoire Hubert Curien, UMR CNRS 5516.
- Since 2011: Coordinator of the PhD Program ComVis (Computer Vision) associating 12 academic partners and 4 industrials, cf. http://www.comvis-phd.org/
Fields of research:
- Computational color imaging (e.g. color matching of stereo images), human vision and computer vision (e.g. object tracking in videos using saliency maps, 3D reconstruction using RDB-D data), color science (e.g.
color appareance models), etc.
- He has published several papers or books chapter in this fields.